The DR-HO’S® Circulation Promoter is designed to help improve local circulation, reduce swelling, alleviate aching feet and legs, and relieve pain, tension, and stiffness. In addition to treating the legs the Circulation Promoter also includes individual body pads so that you can treat any part of your body. There's no external power source, making the unit entirely portable. The Circulation Promoter is doctor-developed, easy and safe to use and is a professional grade TENS and EMS device. It also includes DR-HO'S proprietary AMP technology which stands for Auto Modulated Pain Relieving Waves. DR-HO'S AMP technology contains over 300 combinations of different pain relieving stimulation techniques. This technology helps to prevent neural adaptation which means that your body will respond to the stimulation to help relieve pain, maximizing the effectiveness every time you use your DR-HO'S.
The DR-HO’S® Circulation Promoter helps you get back to living by:
- Improving local blood circulation
- Reducing swelling and inflammation
- Alleviating aching feet and legs
- Relieving pain, tension, and stiffness
- DR-HO’S® Pain Therapy Back Relief Belt: Use at home or on-the-go for lower back pain relief
- 1 DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System (T.E.N.S.)
- 1 DR-HO'S Circulation Promoter
- 1 DR-HO'S Pain Therapy Back Relief Belt
- 4 DR-HO'S regular replacement pads
- 6 DR-HO'S FlexTone replacement pads
- 2 DR-HO'S Pain Therapy Belt replacement pad
- 1 Pair Travel Foot Pads
- 1 travel case
- Pad Placement Chart & Instructional DVD
*2 AAA batteries required. Not included.
The Circulation Promoter can be used to help with many different leg, feet and lower body ailments, including:
- Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Pain
- Chronic & acute back pain
- Neck pain and shoulder tension
- Joint Related Pain
- Repetitive Strain Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
- General aches and pains
How Does The Circulation Promoter Work?
- Reduces Swelling - When the feet lack circulation they can become swollen, cold, and cramped. The feet or legs can gather fluid from slow blood flow and as a result, appear swollen and puffy. The stimulation of the Circulation Promoter is proven1to improve circulation, allowing blood from the feet to flow upwards and as a result, help reduce swelling in the lower body.
- Alleviates Aching Feet and Legs - DR-HO’S® Circulation Promoter uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) and Pulse Massage to help stimulate the nerves and muscles in the soles of the feet. This allows for a variety of massage sensations that can relieve aches after a day of putting constant weight on your feet. The Circulation Promoter has electrode pads included that can be placed directly onto painful areas of the feet, ankles, or calves and relieve aches.
- Relieves Pain, Tension, and Stiffness - DR-HO’S® Circulation Promoter does not only relieve pain, tension, and stiffness in the lower parts of the body (feet, ankles, and legs). The ability to increase circulation throughout the entire body allows the Circulation Promoter to relieve pain in a variety of forms. When the device is removed from the platform, it can be used on the whole body to help relieve pain and increase circulation
DR-HO'S Circulation Promoter Plus Gel Pad Kit and Pain Therapy Back Relief Belt
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.If you are not happy with this product you can return them within 30 days for a full refund.